Leaving isn't Wrong

Dear stranger,

Loving isn’t wrong, and so isn’t leaving.


You can love whoever you want to and at the same time, you can walk out of it when you feel like. I ain’t saying that walking out of a relationship, leaving that person in mid of nowhere is the right thing. But if you’re feeling captured and suffocated, there’s no option other than to leave.


Love is to bloom together. If someone is caging you, keeping you in their palm and asking you to stay with them, doesn’t make any sense. You don’t need to be with someone who causes hindrance in your growth.


It’s totally fine to change with time. One day we like someone, and the other day we might not. One day we may feel like they’re the world to us, and the other day we might not. That’s totally normal. You’re not a bad person here. People need to understand that changes with time are inevitable. If you’re no longer interested in a person, you better leave as soon as you realize this. That will for sure hurt the other one, but that’ll be very toxic of you to stay somewhere you don’t want to. 


This happened to me too, I left a person because I no longer wanted to be there. I spent several nights in the blanket of guilt. I used to feel like I ruined a life. I used to feel like I was being a reason someone out there was losing their faith in love. But with time I realized that I didn't do any wrong. What was the point of being somewhere I don't want to be? It’d have been an injustice to that other person too if I kept pretending like I wanted everything I was doing. 


So the thing I wanna convey is, it’s totally fine if you wanted something yesterday and you don’t want it today. You’re free to walk out anytime. Give them a good reason, make sure that’s what you want to do, and just leave. I repeat, THERE’S NO POINT IN STAYING SOMEWHERE YOU DON’T WANT TO. That’ll keep hurting you as well as the other person, as you can’t give your 100% to something you don’t want to do. 


You’re not a bad person darling. You’re just someone who wants to stand for self. Don't be hard on yourself. Do what you want to do. Don’t let anyone stop you from flourishing. You’re born to shine. So, KEEP SPREADING YOUR GLITTER



hope you enjoyed reading it, and it helped you a bit. 
for more, please follow me.
you may visit me on my Instagram account. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some reasons to live

Put on that charming smile

You visited my dreams