You visited my dreams

 Dear stranger,

If you’ve ever lost someone you love in a tragic accident, this one's for you. It’s very hard to accept that you’ll never be able to see, hear, or touch them again. But we can’t run away from that fact. No matter how much we try to avoid it, it’ll always be there on our doorsteps to devastate us whenever we get even the slightest hint of them. It's totally fine to cry, to grief, to let it out. It's your pain, you know how worse it is. You don't need to hide it, you don't need to keep it in and let it corrode you.

But trust me, things will get better with time. There’s nothing time can’t heal. 

Maybe, they’re in a better place now. Better than this. Peacefully. 



You visited my dreams


You visited my dreams the last night

Something I’ve been avoiding 

With the help of sleeplessness.

I wasn’t sure if I was ready 

To see you, but not feel. 


Standing there, with the same composed look

And That charming smile, I once fell for.

I heard some screams, oh! They were mine

Longing for answers and explanations 

Why did you leave me so miserable?


As I looked into your eyes

Filled with pain, yet so soothing

I don’t know how, but I realized 

Where you were, 

You were safe.

Safer than here. 





I hope you liked it. For more, you may visit my Instagram account

MUCH LOVE READER ❤




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some reasons to live

Put on that charming smile